Show + Tell September 2019Continue reading
|At the February 20th, 2019 meeting, the Guild presented a statement on inclusivity and representation within the Guild and the wider knitting community. |
To continue the conversation on this issue and solicit feedback and input from as many members as possible, the Guild will host an informal discussion during the social knitting time of the March 2019 meeting, from 6:30 p.m to 7:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Feedback, thoughts and input from the discussion will be brought to the board as recommendations for continuing this work. If you cannot attend but would like to share your experience, you can contact any member of the board by email, or at a meeting.
|Please join us at the March Meeting!|
Some questions to consider:
- How can the TKG be more accessible?
- How can we build a more diversified board?
- How does the TKG understand power, privilege and oppression?
- What can we do to dismantle some of the barriers that might be inherent to the Guild?
- How can we critically reflect on ourselves as an organization?
Show + Tell January 2019