John and Kelsi, co-founders of BiStitchual Yarn Shop and the BiStitchual podcast. Toronto, ON https:…15 June @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Memberships now on sale!
Purchase your 2021-22 TKG Membership
- Sponsor Spotlight – The Knitting LoftThis month we hear from Maria, co-owner of Toronto-based yarn shop The Knitting Loft. One of the most unique LYS origin stories we’ve heard yet, read on to learn more!
- Book Review – The Fabric of Civilization: How Textiles Made the WorldGuild Member Genevieve Chornenki was hooked on this book from page one. Find out why in her review below!
- Sponsor Spotlight – Yarn It!Yarn It! yarn shop in Cobourg, ON, offers many great workshops and a bi-monthly knit-a-long (KAL). And they also happen to be a TKG Sponsor! Read on to learn more about how the shop got started, the unique things they have on offer, and which knit is making them lose sleep.
- Sponsor Spotlight – Nunavut QiviutThose who attended our September meeting have already had the pleasure of meeting Natalie Griller and Geoff Clark, the lovely duo behind Nunavut Qiviut. This time they are generously returning as a Sponsor of our Guild!
- Meet Our Registrar – Kristen PytlowanaKristen joined the board this year as the Registrar of the Guild and also sits on the Frolic committee. Below she tells us about her knitting journey, her knitting plans for her upcoming wedding, and her dreams of getting back out on the ice.